AICTE will conduct additional test for academic year 2013-2014. Notification has issued to conduct additional test for the academic year 2013-2014.
Candidates can make maximum two attempts for the academic year 2013-2014. Aspirant can use best of the two score card for admission in the academic year.
Detailed Information as follows:
Online Registration start: 10-Nov-13
Registration End Date: 10-04-13
Admit Card Download: 03-05-13
Exam Window: 19-05-13 to 22-05-13
CMAT Result Declaration: 01-06-13
Print Out of Score Card: 01-06-13 to 01-07-13
1. Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT online
2. The candidates, who have already appeared in both the CMAT held in September, 2012 and February, 2013 will not be allowed to appear in this test.
1. Online from 10th March, 2013 to 10th April, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
2. Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
3. Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
1. 1200 + (Bank Charges as applicable) for General & OBC Candidates
2. 600 + (Bank Charges as applicable) for SC / ST /PD
Mode of Payment
Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
Cash Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
Click Here for Detailed Advertisment